The “TopoGuides” of the GR® collection will allow you to prepare and experience your thru-hike as well as possible, along the "Chemin Sauvage".
Published for more than 50 years, they have become almost legendary editions over time.
Many GR® have one or more TopoGuides in which you will find, among other things :
- IGN maps at 1:50,000 scale,
- the altimetric and kilometric profiles,
- the average walking time between stages,
- the description of the variants,
- the location of refuges, accommodation and supply points,
Everything is there ! Nothing is missing.
The FFRandonnée topoguides are reviewed and corrected regularly, taking into account the very rare changes in route, the creation or closure of accommodation, and any other changes likely to be of interest to the GRdiste. The frequency of publication varies, from 3 to 4 years on average.